If your agency pursues clients in software delivery, cloud initiatives, or orchestration tools, you’ll want to watch this episode.
A bit of background: Harness is a rapidly growing startup that is disrupting the software delivery market.
They are building an intelligent software delivery platform that enables engineers to deliver software faster, with higher quality, and with less effort. The Harness Software Delivery Platform includes Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Feature Flags and Cloud Cost Management. The platform is designed to help companies accelerate their cloud initiatives as well as their adoption of containers and orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Amazon ECS.
Why Advertising Agencies Should Watch This Episode-Scott talks:
- How AI plays a role in creating a better process for managing development of software.
- Scott’s thoughts relative to what companies will be looking at 3-5 years out – whether or not companies are doomed for disaster if they don’t take the business of security and reliability seriously
- The over-riding benefit that Harness brings to companies – a benefit that companies weren’t able to obtain prior to using Harness.
- What developers are most often doing or using if they aren’t using a product like Harness.
- Any advice Scott would give to marketers thinking about bringing a new agency on board
And lastly, if an agency was trying to knock down Scott’s door and attempting to win business from him, what advice he would give them
A little bit about Scott: Scott is a global marketing executive, growth advisor, and angel investor with a 25-year track record of creating and executing strategies that deliver results for growth-stage, VC-backed startups and Fortune 100s alike.
Prior to joining Harness as Chief Marketing Officer, Scott was Head of Cloud Native and Developer Marketing at Amazon Web Services (AWS), where he was responsible for leading the global marketing and growth efforts in a broad portfolio that spanned services across Containers, Serverless, and Developer Tools. Scott was part of the executive team that helped grow Metacloud to acquisition by Cisco, where he went on to build a global cloud marketing and growth function that helped create what has become a successful $15B+ software and subscription business.