If your firm pursues clients in biotechnology, health diagnostics, or life science, you should watch this episode of Marketer’s Edge.
Agendia is a precision oncology company headquartered in Irvine, California, committed to bringing patients with early stage breast cancer and their physicians the information they need to make the best decisions for the full treatment journey.
Why Advertising Agencies Should Watch This Episode-Farida talks:
- Her 18-year career in the healthcare industry.
- Advice she would give to a marketer entering or new to the market.
- Her work with marketing agencies and the advantages and disadvantages of in-house teams.
- Advice to marketers considering bringing an agency on board for the first time.
- The role of AI in healthcare and whether she utilizes it in her role.
- The partnerships she forms with companies that develop next-generation treatment tools.
- The toughest challenges to marketing the Agendia brand.
- How she differentiates the Agendia brand from other companies doing similar work.
- How her law degree has helped her in her various roles as a marketer.