https://mlx3vwodbmbw.i.optimole.com/w:auto/h:auto/q:mauto/https://www.rswus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Marketers-Edge-Interview-With-Timothy-Brown-Academic-Medical-Health-Systems.png 696 1244 Lee McKnight Jr https://www.rswus.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Updated-RSW-logo-2021.png Lee McKnight Jr2023-03-09 13:19:012023-03-09 14:54:49Marketer’s Edge Interview With Timothy Brown: Academic Medical Health Systems
Marketer’s Edge Interview With Timothy Brown: Academic Medical Health Systems
In this episode of Marketer’s Edge we’re talking academic medical health systems with Timothy Brown, the Executive Director of Marketing & Communications for the University of Chicago Medicine.
If your agency pursues clients in the academic medical health systems space, you’ll want to watch this episode.
The University of Chicago Medicine is a not-for-profit, academic medical health system that provides world-renowned patient care, while advancing medical science through groundbreaking research.
Why Advertising Agencies Should Watch This Episode-Timothy talks:
- The biggest changes Timothy has seen happen in the marketing of healthcare brands and what he expects to see change in the years to come.
- How he uses the fact that University of Chicago Medicine is one of the leading academic medical institutions to differentiate what they do from other systems in the market like Rush and Northwestern.
- How Timothy was instrumental in re-structuring the communications, marketing, and digital services supporting University of Chicago Medicine to create an internal agency structure.How
- Timothy’s experience as a news anchor and reporter for stations in Iowa and Kansas influenced his work as a marketing and communications professional – and how he looks at the world differently because of it.
- How his 10 year stint at the Salvation Army also influenced him in his professional career.
- Advice he would give to marketers thinking about bringing a new agency onboard.
- And lastly, if an agency was trying to knock down Timothy’s door and attempting to win business from him, the advice he would give them.
More on how we drive new business for ad agencies of all types here.