If your agency pursues clients in the restaurant, restaurant chains, or franchise space, you’ll want to watch this episode.
A bit of background: After serving our communities and its guests for 65+, LaRosa’s continues to be the leading pizzeria and Italian restaurant in the Greater Cincinnati area. We know a restaurant is only as good as the food it serves, and thousands of our Guests agree that LaRosa’s food simply can’t be beat.
LaRosa’s truly is your neighborhood pizzeria. Families in Ohio, Indiana, and Northern Kentucky have been enjoying LaRosa’s original recipe pizzas for generations, with many of them making LaRosa’s a weekly tradition. Of course you can choose from other LaRosa’s favorites like calzones, hoagies, pasta, and more.
Why Advertising Agencies Should Watch This Episode-Pete talks:
- What he feels is key to maintaining a solid agency-client relationship.
- What some of the toughest challenges he’s faced marketing the LaRosa’s brand to consumers and how he has overcome them.
- Advice he would give to marketers thinking about bringing a new agency on board.
- The degree to which LaRosa’s has had to adapt to changing consumer preferences over the 22 years Pete has been at the marketing helm.
- What he did during the pandemic to keep sales strong and that he found useful continuing post-pandemic.
- How his advertising experience (prior to joining LaRosa’s) has helped him.
- And lastly, if an agency was trying to knock down his door and to win business, the advice he would give them.