In this episode of Marketer’s Edge we’re talking with Matt Romkey, VP of Enrollment Management and Marketing at Mercy College of Health Science, and the discussion focuses on the state of healthcare education, and marketing within higher education .
If your agency pursues clients in higher education, enrollment management, or healthcare education you’ll want to watch this episode.
A bit of background: Mercy College of Health Sciences specializes in healthcare education.
The 16 degree and certificate programs offered at Mercy College provides the information, skills, and tools needed to become a successful healthcare professional.
The College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Why Advertising Agencies Should Watch This Episode-Matt talks:
- His predictions relative to the state of education within the context of the healthcare space.
- How his healthcare background has provided him with a unique perspective in managing the marketing for Mercy College.
- The work that Matt is doing in the area of transformation and technology and how that’s impacting the college.
- How he uses in-house teams and outside agencies.
- And his is advice to agencies looking to knock down his door and work with him.
A little bit about Matt:
Matt has been with Mercy College of Health Sciences for almost 5 years.
Prior to Mercy College Matt was the Director of Development for Beaumont Health.
You can also see our video series 3 Takeaways here. It’s our agency new business video series where we focus on one new business category and give you three takeaways to help improve your new business program.
If you’re looking for a more effective business development strategy, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to talk.
Or, if you’re not ready for that step, you can read about how our outsourced business development programs work here.