If your agency pursues clients in the food retail or sustainable food space, you’ll want to watch this episode.
A bit of background: Chomps is a better-for-you meat snack brand with products made from the highest-quality, sustainably sourced proteins and no hidden, harmful ingredients.
Chomps beef and venison are 100% grass-fed and finished, our turkey is free range, and all of our proteins are hormone free, antibiotic free, and humanely raised.
Chomps meat snacks never contain added sugar, artificial preservatives or colors, MSG or fillers and are free from the top 8 allergens.
Our mission is to inspire a healthier way of snacking by providing high-quality, protein-packed snacks with simple, real food ingredients. At Chomps, there are no compromises or cutting corners – our products are delicious and nutritious.
Why Advertising Agencies Should Watch This Episode-Kasey talks:
- Advice for other marketers looking to build their social presence and better take advantage of the space.
- How there are a lot of “good for you” brands that use philanthropy or other approaches to strengthen their perceived “purpose” in the market and among employees and how Chomps efforts have benefited their brand and company.
- Why she has focused her marketing career on “good for you” foods. Prior to joining Chomps, Kasey spent 9 years working for Enjoy Life Foods.
- How marketing products like Chomps differs from marketing a more mainstream food product. We discussed other things marketers need to be considerate of – other ways they need to think about how they message or market a brand like Chomps.
- How they make certain that the equities that exist in the brand today aren’t compromised as they expand the brand in the future.
- And of course, advice she has for marketers looking for a new marketing agency and advice for agencies looking to bust down her door and work with her.
A little bit about Kasey:
Seasoned, yet scrappy marketing professional with several years of experience of CPG brand building experience.
Extensive experience in brand marketing and a strategic leader with a focus on data and behavior-driven results and continuous brand growth across all consumer touch points resulting in omnichannel growth.