If your ad agency works with and pursues not-for-profit organizations, watch this episode.
Blind Industries & Services of Maryland (BISM) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing career and training resources to blind residents of Maryland.
Why Advertising Agencies Should Watch This Episode-Jessica talks:
- The various services and training offered through BISM.
- How the marketing for an organization like BISM is similar and different from other marketing jobs.
- How she’s using social media to drive donations for BISM.
- With this being her first job focused on working with people with disabilities, what attracted Jessica to this industry, and more specifically, this organization.
- What is most fulfilling personally working with BISM.
- Some of the more significant challenges facing BISM and how she anticipates addressing those challenges.
- How her experience working at the Pikesville Chamber of Commerce helped prepare for the work she’s currently doing at BISM.
- Advice she would give to marketers thinking about bringing a new agency on board.
- And lastly, if an agency was trying to knock down Jessica’s door and attempting to win business from her, the advice she would give them.