https://mlx3vwodbmbw.i.optimole.com/w:auto/h:auto/q:mauto/https://www.rswus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Marketers-Edge-Interview-With-Jessica-Normington-Not-For-Profit-Organizations.png 698 1273 Lee McKnight Jr https://www.rswus.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Updated-RSW-logo-2021.png Lee McKnight Jr2023-04-12 15:58:332023-04-12 16:07:14Marketer’s Edge Interview With Jessica Normington: Not-For-Profit Organizations
Marketer’s Edge Interview With Jessica Normington: Not-For-Profit Organizations
In this episode of Marketer’s Edge we’re talking not-for-profit organizations with Jessica Normington, Director of Development and Communications for Blind Industries & Services of Maryland..
If your ad agency works with and pursues not-for-profit organizations, watch this episode.
Blind Industries & Services of Maryland (BISM) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing career and training resources to blind residents of Maryland.
Why Advertising Agencies Should Watch This Episode-Jessica talks:
- The various services and training offered through BISM.
- How the marketing for an organization like BISM is similar and different from other marketing jobs.
- How she’s using social media to drive donations for BISM.
- With this being her first job focused on working with people with disabilities, what attracted Jessica to this industry, and more specifically, this organization.
- What is most fulfilling personally working with BISM.
- Some of the more significant challenges facing BISM and how she anticipates addressing those challenges.
- How her experience working at the Pikesville Chamber of Commerce helped prepare for the work she’s currently doing at BISM.
- Advice she would give to marketers thinking about bringing a new agency on board.
- And lastly, if an agency was trying to knock down Jessica’s door and attempting to win business from her, the advice she would give them.
If your agency or PR firm is struggling with new business, contact Lee McKnight Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org for a conversation. That’s our sole focus at RSW/US.