https://mlx3vwodbmbw.i.optimole.com/w:auto/h:auto/q:mauto/https://www.rswus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Financial-Services.png 751 1385 Lee McKnight Jr https://www.rswus.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Updated-RSW-logo-2021.png Lee McKnight Jr2023-02-21 12:58:572023-02-21 13:00:06Marketer’s Edge Interview With David Eldred: Financial Services and Credit Unions
Marketer’s Edge Interview With David Eldred: Financial Services and Credit Unions
In this episode of Marketer’s Edge we’re talking financial services and credit unions with David Eldred, the Chief Experience Officer for Solarity Credit Union.
If your agency pursues clients in the financial services or credit union space, you’ll want to watch this episode.
With over $1 billion in assets under management, Solarity Credit Union’s digitally focused community-centric co-op currently serves more than 50,000 members and offers a comprehensive range of products and services to meet ever-evolving financial needs.
Membership is open to everyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school within a Washington State school district.
Why Advertising Agencies Should Watch This Episode-David talks:
- His experience with RVM (Relationship Value Management), an approach that proved invaluable in developing relationship-based pricing strategies.
- Aside from mobile banking, the biggest changes in the industry he has experienced.
- And what he thinks the financial services and credit unions space will look like 3-5 years out.
- What it means to be a “Chief Experience Officer” at a credit union and how that’s different than being a CMO.
- What he likes most (personally and professionally) about the financial servives and credit unions space, an industry he’s operated in his entire career.
- The advantages of in-house teams and the advantages of working with an outside agency.
- Any advice he would give to marketers thinking about bringing a new agency on board.
- And lastly, if an agency was trying to knock down his door and attempting to win business from him, the advice he would give them.