If your agency pursues clients in the fashion, intimate apparel, or ecommerce space, you’ll want to watch this episode.
A bit of background: As a leading Canadian brand of ladies intimate apparel, Elita Intimates strives to design garments that appeal to all women.
Their dedicated design team located in Nova Scotia Canada has spent years cultivating styles that fit into their moto that “Every woman is an Elita woman”.
Elita is designed for modern women who appreciate luxurious, natural fabrics, with superb feminine design, fit and comfort, offering smooth lines and a natural feeling fit. Innovative fabrics, such as modal, cotton, bamboo, seamless and microfiber have signified the Elita brand for 30 years.
Why Advertising Agencies Should Watch This Episode-Angela talks:
- How she stays on top of the latest trends in the industry and advice she’d give to any marketer (in any industry) looking to do the same.
- Her work as an accomplished Children’s author of the book “I Want To See My Papa”, a book meant to help children deal with loss and grief.
- Any advice Angela would give to marketers thinking about bringing a new agency on board
- Why she decided to pursue a career in fashion and design.
- The positive changes she’s seen in the industry over the last few years and where she sees the industry 3-5 years out.
- Her founding of Atlantic Fashion Week and what gaps she saw in the market that warranted its creation.
- And lastly, if an agency was trying to knock down Angela’s door attempting to win business from her, what advice she would give them.
A little bit about Angela:
For over two decades, Angela Campagnoni has been keeping the fashion industry in style in Halifax, Nova Scotia. The founder of Atlantic Fashion week, her signature flair and creativity have been at the forefront of her accomplishments.
Angela currently sits as the North American Brand Director for Elita Intimates, the signature ladies’ division of Canadian titan Stanfield’s.
Her tenacity and innovative thinking have been assets, but her true strength lies in her belief in herself and her own abilities to achieve her goals.