Marketer’s Edge Interview With Amanda Parker-Wolery: Marketing to Multiple Audiences
In this episode of Marketer’s Edge we’re talking marketing to multiple audiences (consumers and builders), eCommerce, localized marketing, and dealer networks with Amanda Parker-Wolery, Marketing Director at Organized Living.
If your agency pursues clients in the building industry, who target dealer networks, or who focus on localized marketing, you’ll want to watch this episode.
A bit of background: Organized Living offers high-quality, innovative storage and organization products for single family builders and multifamily professionals.
From the bedroom closet to the kitchen pantry to the garage, Organized Living offers high-quality, innovative storage and organization products for single family Builders and multifamily professionals. Sold through professionally installing dealers, retailers, and online retailers.
Why Advertising Agencies Should Watch This Episode-Amanda talks:
- How she addresses the need to localize marketing for each property yet still maintaining efficiencies in her overall spend.
- Her goals for the organization – where she would you like to see the company 2-3 years out.
- How Organized Living differentiates itself from competitors in the market.
- How the company markets to each of their different audiences.
- The design background and quality experience managing creative institutions like, most recently, The Art Academy of Cincinnati that she brings to Organized Living, and how she thinks that experience will impact how she manages the marketing of Organized Living.
- Any advice Amanda would give to marketers thinking about bringing a new agency on board.
- And lastly, if an agency was trying to knock down Amanda’s door and attempting to win business from her, what advice she would give them
A little bit about Amanda:
Amanda Parker-Wolery meshes her creativity with her background in marketing and strategy as Organized Living’s Director of Marketing.
She holds a BFA in Visual Communication from the University of Dayton and a MFA in 2D from the University of Cincinnati.
Find more at: https://amandaparkerwolery.wordpress.com/Amanda