If your agency pursues clients in bioscience, biotech, tech firms, or startups, you’ll want to watch this episode.
A bit of background: Colossal is a breakthrough bioscience and genetic engineering company that builds radical new technologies to advance the field of genomics. Colossal creates disruptive technologies for extinct species restoration, critically endangered species protection and the repopulation of critical ecosystems that support the continuation of life on Earth.
Why Advertising Agencies Should Watch This Episode-Adam talks:
- His experience defining positioning for new start-up businesses and how that can differ from working for a more established brand.
- Building up his own internal demand generation team and the advantages he sees in doing that.
- Working with SEO/SEM agencies (and provides some counsel to marketers on how to best optimize that experience.)
- Working with start-ups and technology firms.
- His perspective on what is required on both sides of the fence when working to establish a strong agency-client relationship.
A little bit about Adam:
Experienced, entrepreneurial, full stack marketer specializing in new category creation.
Powered by a passion for developing new products, bringing them to market, and driving business growth.
You can also see our video series 3 Takeaways here. It’s our agency new business video series where we focus on one new business category and give you three takeaways to help improve your new business program.
If you’re looking for a more effective business development strategy, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to talk.
Or, if you’re not ready for that step, you can read about how our outsourced business development programs work here.