This is the second episode of Cut to the Chase, featuring Kelly Callahan-Poe, President of Williams Whittle, full service ad agency in DC.
Cut to the Chase is the RSW/US interview series that delivers brief, but impactful views from ad agency principals and business development leaders on growth strategies and the challenges that come with them in today’s weird, evolving landscape.
Williams Whittle is a full service ad agency that works with nonprofits and forward-thinking companies dedicated to making a positive impact.
In this episode, Kelly and Lee McKnight Jr. talk:
- Owls on toilets (you’ll have to listen)
- Williams Whittle’s point of difference and how their focus informs that difference.
- Nonprofits and the natural extensions other related verticals offer.
- The struggle agencies have in creating thought-leadership content
- The WW Media Club, and the Two Marketing Mom’s Podcast
- Kelly’s advice and how she maintains a consistent flow of content for the agency
Thanks for the interview, Kelly!
Links: Williams Whittle: https://www.williamswhittle.com
WW Media Club: https://www.williamswhittle.com/wwmed…
A good read can challenge, inspire and motivate you. We have some avid readers on the Williams Whittle team who are often sharing tidbits from their latest page-turner to inspire us inside and outside of the office. So, we thought we would share our favorites with you! Welcome to the WW Book Club!
Two Marketing Mom’s Podcast: https://twomarketingmoms.com
Marketing Moms @kellycallpoe & @veeolachk talk work + life strategy ☯️ for #marketing & #advertising professionals at twomarketingmoms.com.