Agency New Business Consulting
Building a Better Internal New Business Machine
RSW/US’ Mark Sneider leads the company’s consulting practice and has helped numerous agencies build better new business programs inside their agency’s four walls.
As part of Mark’s 30 years of marketing and agency experience, he brings 16 years of successfully helping marketing agencies win new business by structuring outsourced marketing and sales programs via the company’s RSW/US offering. In addition, he brings 10 years of helping marketers find best-in-class agencies via the company’s RSW/AgencySearch offering.
This unique combination of experiences puts Mark in a different class from other consultants. Mark knows what works and what doesn’t work in agency new business. He knows what marketers are looking for in new agencies. He knows what makes for a unique positioning and a strong marketing and sales support plan. Mark just knows.
Mark can review all elements of your new business program or pieces of it:
- Website recommendation to help improve the communication and functionality of the site
- Proposal, RFP, and Presentation recommendations to help improve the chances of a win
- Recommendations to improve the agency’s pitching and presenting performance
- Marketing recommendations to help build new and organic new business
- Specific recommendations to help the agency build a high-functioning new business team/program
- Process recommendations which include personnel recommendations
- Email deliverability recommendations to improve chances of emails finding the inbox
- Targeting and list development recommendations to help capitalize on highest potential targets
- Content and collateral recommendations to help build awareness and nurture prospects
- Tools and technology recommendations to help create greater efficiencies in execution
To learn more about RSW/US’ New Business Consulting Solutions for Agencies, connect with us via our contact page.
Building Growth from Within
RSW/Organic is a multi-factored qual/quant consultative model that helps agencies maximize their opportunities among existing clients by creating a long-term client success plan and the executional tools to help agencies build from within their client base.
RSW/Organic consulting engagements deliver the following:
- Specific action steps for each Account Executive to help maximize the opportunities with clients
- Timelines to help them establish goals and measure success
- Messaging recommendations (specific content guidance) to utilize when nurturing clients
- Prioritization of clients based on value/scope of opportunities
- Specific marketing plans/approaches for each client
- Recommendations relative to CRM/other processes for AEs to follow to optimize performance
- On-going monthly and quarterly connects with AEs to ensure proper actions are being taken
The entire RSW/Organic consulting engagement is managed by Mark Sneider, a 30 year marketing and agency veteran – and Owner/President of RSW/US and RSW/AgencySearch.