The Prospecting List, Turbocharged: Pumping the Right Fuel Into Your New Business Engine
One of the most confounding scenarios for an agency?
Investing the resources to build a new business program…only to see it fail to produce opportunities.
Eventually, new business idles to a standstill as the day-to-day of client work presses in.
In these cases, when a new agency client comes on board with RSW, one of the first things we scrutinize is the quality of the fuel powering their new business engine.
Does the list of companies and contacts they are pursuing match their stated goals?
The foundation of outreach is the prospecting list, but it often gets overlooked.
When you get right down to it, a prospecting list might seem like a mere collection of companies, titles, industry sectors, revenues, and various other criteria.
However, isn’t it also a vision of where you see your agency in the next few years?
Our proficient operations team here at RSW, in conjunction with our fantastic MarCom team, created this guide/eBook, “The Prospecting List, Turbocharged: Pumping the Right Fuel Into Your New Business Engine” to help agencies take a step back and view the list creation function with a clinical eye.
Step-by-step, our operations team, who build and clean all of our agency client prospecting lists, take you through the process in a simple, but effective way, to help you gain better focus and clarity around:
- Who your ideal targets are
- How to find them, and
- How to efficiently create an effective, highly targeted prospecting list for your new business efforts.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the process of:
- Defining Your Agency
- Defining Your Targets
- Diversifying your category outreach and what to look out for
- Volume-what’s the best approach?
- Tailoring your group of prospects
- The importance of sub-industries
- The importance of right-titles
- The top resources for company & contact research
- List Hygiene – Maintaining your database
- The importance of the human factor
(Hover over the rectangle below to download.)